erik-lucatero-jZTORZJLknk-unsplash.jpg

CHASE THE ACE

DRAWS ARE EVERY WEDNESDAY at 7:30 PM

Lottery License #LR21-0067

20 CARDS REMAINING!

After an exciting first round, we’ve brought Chase the Ace back to Lloydminster! Last time, the jackpot winner took home $730,462 and the ace was found with only 7 cards to spare.

This fundraiser raffle will help the Lloyd Ex continue to make facility upgrades, purchase land, and support our organization in our goals to provide events and facilities to Lloydminster and the surrounding area. Thank you for your support, and good luck!

Tickets are: 1 for $10, 3 for $25, 8 for $50, or 20 for $100.

CHASE THE ACE LLOYD EX

Lloyd Ex CTA Week 33 - Draw May 25th

PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT

$242,924

WEEKLY PRIZE

$3,440

SALES CLOSED IN :

-- : -- : -- : --

DAYS - HOURS - MINUTES - SECONDS

You can purchase tickets 3 ways:
 

1. In person at the Lloyd Ex Main Office (5521-49th Ave). Cut off is Wednesday at 6:30 pm.
 

2. E-transfer to chasetheace@lloydexh.com.
Please include Name, Phone #, and Email address in the memo. Tickets will be emailed to purchasers.

Cut off is Tuesday at midnight.
 

3. Online Purchase - use the Buy Ticket button on this page (Visa or Mastercard is required) Cut off is Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
 

*You can use your Alberta address if you live in Lloydminster with Saskatchewan as the province if you are not given an option to change the province in the checkout. This can happen with geolocation on Telus and Shaw.

LAEA_Tickets_V2-01.jpg

The draw will be every Wednesday at 7:30 pm, starting October 13th, in the Weir Veterinary Concourse at the Lloyd Ex. Join us at 6:30 pm for snacks and beverages from the New Nissan Lloydminster Exhibition Grill and watch the draw in person! It can also be viewed live on the Lloyd Ex Facebook page.  

 

*NEW* Winners will have 15 minutes to come down to the Lloyd Ex and draw their card, or let the proxy draw on their behalf. 

If YOUR name is drawn you automatically win 20% of the weekly ticket sales and a chance to draw a card. If you draw the “Ace of Hearts” you also win the growing jackpot which also includes 30% of the weekly ticket sales. 50% of the weekly ticket sales go to the Lloydminster Exhibition. Each week after the draw, the tickets are destroyed and new tickets must be purchased for the next weeks draw which now has 1 less card.  

WEEKLY WINNERS

Graham Wyse LE3-327907
Graham Wyse LE3-327907
press to zoom
Donna Babey LE2-316686
Donna Babey LE2-316686
press to zoom
Amber Macnab LE4-304090
Amber Macnab LE4-304090
press to zoom
Aron Popscul (His brother Lee picked up) LE2-290096
Aron Popscul (His brother Lee picked up) LE2-290096
press to zoom
Meghan Hoffman LE4-285142
Meghan Hoffman LE4-285142
press to zoom
Jesse Steward LE1-274640
Jesse Steward LE1-274640
press to zoom
Margaret Bexson LE2-261826
Margaret Bexson LE2-261826
press to zoom
Cheryl Croteau LE2-250650
Cheryl Croteau LE2-250650
press to zoom
Stacey Martens LE2-244999
Stacey Martens LE2-244999
press to zoom